What is RightSignature?
RightSignature is the simplest, most efficient way to get your documents signed. RightSignature enables you to close more deals in less time, reduce paper and ink expenses, avoid fax hassles, cut cycle time from weeks to hours, and impress your customers.
RightSignature is a tool in the Document Signature category of a tech stack.
Who uses RightSignature?
4 companies reportedly use RightSignature in their tech stacks, including Heroku, Twilio, and OpsWay.
G Suite, Mailchimp, Dropbox, HubSpot, and Zendesk are some of the popular tools that integrate with RightSignature. Here's a list of all 17 tools that integrate with RightSignature.
Why developers like RightSignature?
Here’s a list of reasons why companies and developers use RightSignature
Be the first to leave a pro
- Upload a PDF, Word DOC, or many more
- Add text fields, initials boxes, check boxes, drop-down menus
- Mobile Document Signing- Enable your customers to e-sign documents while traveling. Obtain electronic signatures in person.
- Start Using It in 60 Seconds- Use any web browser to send documents for eSignature with a few clicks, no downloads, no plug-ins, no hassle and friendly, US-based support
- Legally Binding Documents- Online contracts have the same legal validity and enforceability of pen-and-paper documents.
- Compliant with U.S. and International e-Signature Laws- The Federal E-SIGN Act, UETA, and other laws around the world define legal e-signatures.
- Bank-Level Security- 256-bit SSL encryption by VeriSign and world-class Amazon Web Services security infrastructure.
- Archive All your eSignature contracts are stored in a secure online vault.
- Search Search by signer, file name, any data in the document.
- Reporting Monitor document execution performance and metrics.
- Multi-User Management Create employee accounts and set access privileges.
- Sending Automation Send documents for e-signature automatically at defined points in your workflows.
- Document Generation Use merge fields to generate customized documents for each signer.
- Embed in Your Website Insert the RightSignature online signature experience in your website.
- Open, Easy API Integrate RightSignature with your website or company systems.
RightSignature Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to RightSignature?
DocuSign automates manual, paper-based processes allowing you to manage all aspects of documented business transactions, including identity management, authentication, digital signature, forms/data collection, collaboration, workflow automation and storage.
It enables you to sign documents and request for documents to be signed by other parties while maintaining industry compliance.
HelloSign provides fast, secure, and legally binding eSignatures for Business. Our API gives you the ability to embed signing right into your own site with just a few lines of code. Set-up only takes minutes to complete.