DocuSign vs RightSignature: What are the differences?
DocuSign: The fastest, most secure way to sign, send, and store documents in the cloud. DocuSign automates manual, paper-based processes allowing you to manage all aspects of documented business transactions, including identity management, authentication, digital signature, forms/data collection, collaboration, workflow automation and storage; RightSignature: The Easiest, Fastest Way to Get Documents Signed. RightSignature is the simplest, most efficient way to get your documents signed. RightSignature enables you to close more deals in less time, reduce paper and ink expenses, avoid fax hassles, cut cycle time from weeks to hours, and impress your customers.
DocuSign and RightSignature can be primarily classified as "Document Signature" tools.
Some of the features offered by DocuSign are:
- Sign online without pen or paper
- Type and select a signature or write your own.
- Legally sign documents with simple clicks from any computer or mobile device.
On the other hand, RightSignature provides the following key features:
- Upload a PDF, Word DOC, or many more
- Add text fields, initials boxes, check boxes, drop-down menus
- Mobile Document Signing- Enable your customers to e-sign documents while traveling. Obtain electronic signatures in person.
What is DocuSign?
What is RightSignature?
Need advice about which tool to choose?Ask the StackShare community!
Sign up to get full access to all the companiesMake informed product decisions
Sign up to get full access to all the tool integrationsMake informed product decisions