HelloSign vs RightSignature: What are the differences?
HelloSign: Embed signing functionality into your own site with just a few lines of code. HelloSign provides fast, secure, and legally binding eSignatures for Business. Our API gives you the ability to embed signing right into your own site with just a few lines of code. Set-up only takes minutes to complete; RightSignature: The Easiest, Fastest Way to Get Documents Signed. RightSignature is the simplest, most efficient way to get your documents signed. RightSignature enables you to close more deals in less time, reduce paper and ink expenses, avoid fax hassles, cut cycle time from weeks to hours, and impress your customers.
HelloSign and RightSignature can be primarily classified as "Document Signature" tools.
Some of the features offered by HelloSign are:
- Simple, easy to use, REST based API. Yep, there’s just one. No need to coordinate 3 APIs from the same company, just to send a document for signature
- Great wrappers. We also launching SDKs for Python, Ruby, PHP and Java, with more languages to come
- Self sign up. No need to talk to a salesperson or support to get started
On the other hand, RightSignature provides the following key features:
- Upload a PDF, Word DOC, or many more
- Add text fields, initials boxes, check boxes, drop-down menus
- Mobile Document Signing- Enable your customers to e-sign documents while traveling. Obtain electronic signatures in person.
Sign up to add or upvote prosMake informed product decisions
Sign up to add or upvote consMake informed product decisions
What is HelloSign?
What is RightSignature?
Need advice about which tool to choose?Ask the StackShare community!
Sign up to get full access to all the companiesMake informed product decisions
Sign up to get full access to all the tool integrationsMake informed product decisions