What is DottedSign?
It is a сross-platform (web and mobile) e-signature tool for you to sign, assign and manage documents online. Stop wasting time emailing signers, printing copies, and faxing paper. Just import your document, sign or request signatures, and hit send.
DottedSign is a tool in the Document Signature category of a tech stack.
Who uses DottedSign?
4 developers on StackShare have stated that they use DottedSign.
Pros of DottedSign
Available on cross platforms
Easy to use
Manage and track signing status
Remote signing mode speeds up the workflow
Able to use OTP to ensure the security of documents
- Available on iOS, Android and Web
- mobile-friendly UI
- Manage signature tasks with a visual progress bar and search tool
- Leave custom messages to all recipients and set up auto-reminder and expiry date
- Assign various fields to signers in a designated order, including signatures, texts, and dates
- Get documents from camera, email attachments, cloud services (e.g. OneDrive, Google Drive and Dropbox) and support to share a file link via web browser
- Possess security and legality warranty by providing digital audit trails and OTP(one-time-password) verification
DottedSign Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to DottedSign?
See all alternatives
DocuSign automates manual, paper-based processes allowing you to manage all aspects of documented business transactions, including identity management, authentication, digital signature, forms/data collection, collaboration, workflow automation and storage.
HelloSign provides fast, secure, and legally binding eSignatures for Business. Our API gives you the ability to embed signing right into your own site with just a few lines of code. Set-up only takes minutes to complete.
RightSignature is the simplest, most efficient way to get your documents signed. RightSignature enables you to close more deals in less time, reduce paper and ink expenses, avoid fax hassles, cut cycle time from weeks to hours, and impress your customers.
It enables you to sign documents and request for documents to be signed by other parties while maintaining industry compliance.
Security, reliability and ease of sending, approving and signing electronic documents for your company. Integrate electronic signature into your systems using Clicksign's REST API and automate your subscription processes.