Yammer brings the power of social networking to your company. Collaborate securely across departments, geographies, content and business applications.
- Accessing Yammer- Access Yammer from anywhere with an internet connection. Stay connected from your web browser, mobile device, or tablet. You can also view and interact with Yammer content within other business applications -- such as Sharepoint - using our API integrations.
- People and Conversations- Whether your company spans seven cubicles or seven continents, Yammer helps your team collaborate on content, ask questions, share knowledge, and get work done.
- Content Collaboration- Create, discuss, and share content with coworkers without sending a single email. Store large files, post documents to team workspaces, and collaboratively edit Pages in real time.
- Search- Find the content, conversations, people and business data you need, when you need them. Search instantly across your entire company and all your other business applications.
- Admin (Analytics & Security)- As a Yammer Network Administrator you can customize, control, monitor, and manage your Yammer network according to your company’s needs.
- External Networks- Connect and collaborate with external customers, vendors and business partners.
- Platform- Eliminate information silos and enable seamless collaboration across your company by connecting them with a single social platform. Yammer’s open APIs make it easy to integrate with SAP, SharePoint, and other existing business systems.
- Feature List- Yammer provides a variety of tools that make it easy to connect, collaborate, and work better together.