What is Yammer?
Yammer brings the power of social networking to your company. Collaborate securely across departments, geographies, content and business applications.
Yammer is a tool in the Enterprise Collaboration category of a tech stack.
Who uses Yammer?
13 companies reportedly use Yammer in their tech stacks, including HENNGE, Yammer, and Clover Health.
51 developers on StackShare have stated that they use Yammer.
Zendesk, Salesforce Sales Cloud, Microsoft Office 365, UserVoice, and Box are some of the popular tools that integrate with Yammer. Here's a list of all 16 tools that integrate with Yammer.
Pros of Yammer
- Accessing Yammer- Access Yammer from anywhere with an internet connection. Stay connected from your web browser, mobile device, or tablet. You can also view and interact with Yammer content within other business applications -- such as Sharepoint - using our API integrations.
- People and Conversations- Whether your company spans seven cubicles or seven continents, Yammer helps your team collaborate on content, ask questions, share knowledge, and get work done.
- Content Collaboration- Create, discuss, and share content with coworkers without sending a single email. Store large files, post documents to team workspaces, and collaboratively edit Pages in real time.
- Search- Find the content, conversations, people and business data you need, when you need them. Search instantly across your entire company and all your other business applications.
- Admin (Analytics & Security)- As a Yammer Network Administrator you can customize, control, monitor, and manage your Yammer network according to your company’s needs.
- External Networks- Connect and collaborate with external customers, vendors and business partners.
- Platform- Eliminate information silos and enable seamless collaboration across your company by connecting them with a single social platform. Yammer’s open APIs make it easy to integrate with SAP, SharePoint, and other existing business systems.
- Feature List- Yammer provides a variety of tools that make it easy to connect, collaborate, and work better together.
Yammer Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Yammer?
See all alternatives
Imagine all your team communication in one place, instantly searchable, available wherever you go. That’s Slack. All your messages. All your files. And everything from Twitter, Dropbox, Google Docs, Asana, Trello, GitHub and dozens of other services. All together.
See content and chat history anytime, including team chats with Skype that are visible to the whole team. Private group chats are available for smaller group conversations.
It empowers teamwork with dynamic and productive team sites for every project team, department, and division. Share and manage content, knowledge, and applications to empower teamwork, quickly find information, and seamlessly collaborate across the organization.
Skype’s text, voice and video make it simple to share experiences with the people that matter to you, wherever they are.
It makes software that helps companies create digital experiences on web, mobile and connected devices.