What is Expensify?
Streamline the way your employees report expenses, the way expenses are approved, and the way you export that information to your accounting package.
Expensify is a tool in the Expense Management category of a tech stack.
Who uses Expensify?
9 companies reportedly use Expensify in their tech stacks, including StackShare, Alloy APIs, and My Stack.
34 developers on StackShare have stated that they use Expensify.
Why developers like Expensify?
Here’s a list of reasons why companies and developers use Expensify
Be the first to leave a pro
- Add cash expenses, automatically import all card transactions
- Capture mileage, time, and other reimbursable/billable expenses
- Code expenses to GL accounts, clients/projects, and custom fields
- Unlimited receipt upload and storage
- Auto-association of receipts to expenses
- Process hundreds of reports in one click
- Centrally administer and reconcile all company card transactions, at any time
- Reimburse via ACH Direct Deposit, PayPal or payroll, all at no additional cost
- Automated controls eliminate duplicate expenses
- Automated, rule-based approval workflow
- Set specific rules based on expense type, including required comments
- Strict policy enforcement ensures compliance with company rules
- Report history with digital signatures and full audit trail
- Snap pictures of receipts on the go
- Create and submit expense reports from your phone
- Free mobile apps for iOS, Android, BlackBerry, and Windows Phone
Expensify Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Expensify?
Employees can book domestic and international flights, reserve rental cars and make hotel and rail reservations - all from their smartphones or desktop browser. Thanks to the integration of travel with expense reporting, all itineraries and credit card charges are automatically imported.