What is Expensify?
Streamline the way your employees report expenses, the way expenses are approved, and the way you export that information to your accounting package.
Expensify is a tool in the Expense Management category of a tech stack.
Who uses Expensify?
11 companies reportedly use Expensify in their tech stacks, including StackShare, GoFormz, and Phoenix Network.
43 developers on StackShare have stated that they use Expensify.
Salesforce Sales Cloud, Xero, NetSuite, Yammer, and Receipt Bank are some of the popular tools that integrate with Expensify. Here's a list of all 10 tools that integrate with Expensify.
Why developers like Expensify?
Here’s a list of reasons why companies and developers use Expensify
Be the first to leave a pro
- Add cash expenses, automatically import all card transactions
- Capture mileage, time, and other reimbursable/billable expenses
- Code expenses to GL accounts, clients/projects, and custom fields
- Unlimited receipt upload and storage
- Auto-association of receipts to expenses
- Process hundreds of reports in one click
- Centrally administer and reconcile all company card transactions, at any time
- Reimburse via ACH Direct Deposit, PayPal or payroll, all at no additional cost
- Automated controls eliminate duplicate expenses
- Automated, rule-based approval workflow
- Set specific rules based on expense type, including required comments
- Strict policy enforcement ensures compliance with company rules
- Report history with digital signatures and full audit trail
- Snap pictures of receipts on the go
- Create and submit expense reports from your phone
- Free mobile apps for iOS, Android, BlackBerry, and Windows Phone
Expensify Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Expensify?
Employees can book domestic and international flights, reserve rental cars and make hotel and rail reservations - all from their smartphones or desktop browser. Thanks to the integration of travel with expense reporting, all itineraries and credit card charges are automatically imported.
Bento for Business
Control how much, where & when employees spend money. Turn cards on/off with one click. Set spending limits, get real-time alerts & enjoy peace of mind.