What is NetSuite?
One complete system including accounting, CRM, inventory, and ecommerce. With NetSuite, you can implement the complete business software suite to run your entire business better or begin with one module and add functionality as you need it.
NetSuite is a tool in the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) category of a tech stack.
Who uses NetSuite?
12 companies use NetSuite in their tech stacks, including Zumba, SoFi, and L2, Inc..
6 developers use NetSuite.
Box, Concur, Expensify, Dispatch, and Stitch are some of the popular tools that integrate with NetSuite. Here's a list of all 12 tools that integrate with NetSuite.
Why developers like NetSuite?
Here’s a list of reasons why companies and developers use NetSuite
Be the first to leave a pro
- Powerful web-based accounting software
- Real-time inventory management
- Complete customer relationship management (CRM)
- Advanced ecommerce with built-in order management
- Web-based professional services automation (PSA)
- Real-time financial consolidation and global business management
NetSuite Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to NetSuite?
Workday is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for human resources and finance. Founded in 2005, Workday delivers human capital management, financial management, and analytics applications designed for the world’s largest organizations. Hundreds of companies, ranging from medium-sized businesses to Fortune 50 enterprises, have selected Workday.
- No public GitHub repository available -