Aptible vs NetSuite: What are the differences?
Developers describe Aptible as "Secure, compliant cloud deployment for digital health". Aptible is the world’s first application deployment platform built to automate HIPAA compliance for web and mobile technology. Run the applications and databases of your choice. Seamlessly integrate advanced compliance tools with the platform to generate all of the documentation, audit logs, and explanatory materials you need to demonstrate compliance with every aspect of HIPAA. On the other hand, NetSuite is detailed as "The #1 Cloud Erp Software Suite". One complete system including accounting, CRM, inventory, and ecommerce. With NetSuite, you can implement the complete business software suite to run your entire business better or begin with one module and add functionality as you need it.
Aptible can be classified as a tool in the "Compliance" category, while NetSuite is grouped under "Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)".
Some of the features offered by Aptible are:
- No lock-in - Integration is as simple as adding a single file to your codebase. No proprietary APIs, no migration fees, and no dev/prod disparity.
- Built for your workflow - If you're familiar with Heroku, you already know how to use Aptible: Push code to a Git remote, then configure and manage resources from the command line or through our web dashboard.
- One-stop HIPAA compliance - Running your apps and databases gives our compliance tools deep hooks into your ops, saving you time and money on every aspect of HIPAA.
On the other hand, NetSuite provides the following key features:
- Powerful web-based accounting software
- Real-time inventory management
- Complete customer relationship management (CRM)