What is DocuSign?
DocuSign automates manual, paper-based processes allowing you to manage all aspects of documented business transactions, including identity management, authentication, digital signature, forms/data collection, collaboration, workflow automation and storage.
DocuSign is a tool in the Document Signature category of a tech stack.
Who uses DocuSign?
30 companies reportedly use DocuSign in their tech stacks, including ebay, LinkedIn, and Salesforce.
44 developers on StackShare have stated that they use DocuSign.
G Suite, Google Drive, Box, NetSuite, and SugarCRM are some of the popular tools that integrate with DocuSign. Here's a list of all 9 tools that integrate with DocuSign.
Why developers like DocuSign?
Here’s a list of reasons why companies and developers use DocuSign
Be the first to leave a pro
Here are some stack decisions, common use cases and reviews by companies and developers who chose DocuSign in their tech stack.
- Sign online without pen or paper
- Type and select a signature or write your own.
- Legally sign documents with simple clicks from any computer or mobile device.
- Eliminate costs of printing, faxing, scanning and overnighting.
- Get signatures on documents in minutes instead of days
- Drag and drop tags to make it easy for customers to see where to sign
- Email anywhere in the world with support for 39 languages
- Access all signed documents from your secure cloud account
- Check status to see who's signed and who hasn't
- Download or print anything, anywhere, on any device
- Docusigned documents are legally binding
- A complete audit trail is maintained
- DocuSign documents are encrypted – more secure than paper
DocuSign Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to DocuSign?
HelloSign provides fast, secure, and legally binding eSignatures for Business. Our API gives you the ability to embed signing right into your own site with just a few lines of code. Set-up only takes minutes to complete.
It enables you to sign documents and request for documents to be signed by other parties while maintaining industry compliance.
RightSignature is the simplest, most efficient way to get your documents signed. RightSignature enables you to close more deals in less time, reduce paper and ink expenses, avoid fax hassles, cut cycle time from weeks to hours, and impress your customers.