What is Google Drive?
Keep photos, stories, designs, drawings, recordings, videos, and more. Your first 15 GB of storage are free with a Google Account. Your files in Drive can be reached from any smartphone, tablet, or computer.
Google Drive is a tool in the File Storage category of a tech stack.
Who uses Google Drive?
3969 companies reportedly use Google Drive in their tech stacks, including Udemy, Delivery Hero, and CRED.
61272 developers on StackShare have stated that they use Google Drive.
Google Drive Integrations
Slack, Trello, Confluence, Acquia, and Google Sheets are some of the popular tools that integrate with Google Drive. Here's a list of all 130 tools that integrate with Google Drive.
Pros of Google Drive
Easy to use
Enough free space
Desktop and mobile apps
15 gb storage
Easy to use
Simple back-up tool
Linux terminal transfer tools
Fast upload speeds
The more the merrier
It has grown to a stable in the cloud office
G Suite integration
Google Drive's Features
- Create & collaborate.- In Google Drive, you can create new documents, spreadsheets and presentations instantly. Work together at the same time, on the same doc, and see changes as they appear.
- Work better with the products you use everyday.- Say goodbye to bulky email attachments. Send a link from Google Drive in Gmail and everyone has the same file, same version—automatically. Your pictures in Google Drive are instantly available in Google+, so you’re never more than one click away from sharing with your circles.
- Powerful search.- Google Drive helps you get to your files faster. Search for content by keyword and filter by file type, owner and more. Google Drive can even recognize objects in your images and text in scanned documents.
- View anything.- Open over 30 file types right in your browser—including HD video, Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop—even if you don’t have the program installed on your computer.
- Google Drive with your favorite apps.- Create, open and share files from a variety of apps directly in Google Drive.
- Share the way you want.- You can share files or folders with anyone, and choose whether they can view, edit or comment on your stuff.
- Start a discussion.- Create and reply to comments to get feedback and make files more collaborative.
- Go back in time.- Google Drive tracks every change you make—so when you hit the save button, a new revision is saved. You can look back as far as 30 days automatically, or choose a revision to save forever.
Google Drive Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Google Drive?
See all alternatives
Outlook.com is a free, personal email service from Microsoft. Keep your inbox clutter-free with powerful organizational tools, and collaborate easily with OneDrive and Office Online integration.
Harness the power of Dropbox. Connect to an account, upload, download, search, and more.
The Box API gives you access to the content management features you see in our web app and lets you extend them for use in your own app. It strives to be RESTful and is organized around the main resources you’re familiar with from the Box web interface.
Google Cloud Storage
Google Cloud Storage allows world-wide storing and retrieval of any amount of data and at any time. It provides a simple programming interface which enables developers to take advantage of Google's own reliable and fast networking infrastructure to perform data operations in a secure and cost effective manner. If expansion needs arise, developers can benefit from the scalability provided by Google's infrastructure.
Sign in to iCloud to access your photos, videos, documents, notes, contacts, and more. Use your Apple ID or create a new account to start using Apple services.