Basecamp is a project management and group collaboration tool. The tool includes features for schedules, tasks, files, and messages.
- Basecamp is super fast and famously easy to use.
- Basecamp helps you get caught up if you’ve been away.
- Have full control of who sees which projects.
- Basecamp features the world’s best web-based calendar.
- Immediately know when someone completes a task you assigned.
- Mistake-proof: Recover things you deleted by accident.
- Temporarily loop-in people who aren’t part of a project.
- Basecamp documents your project from start to finish.
- Easily find a file someone shared three weeks ago.
- Write together in real-time with Basecamp text docs.
- Collaborate in real-time with your co-workers and clients.
- See everything someone’s been doing on a single page.
- Organize people into companies and groups/departments.
- Share feedback with Basecamp from any device via email.
- Drag & drop files from your computer right into Basecamp.
- Easily invite people, companies, and groups to projects.
- Present a professional, organized face to your clients.
- A truly unique interface that’s all new yet instantly familiar.
- Make sure everyone knows what’s left to do.
- Millions of people in over 180 countries use Basecamp.
- All your projects in your pocket. Basecamp available on the iPhone.
tools that are known for: