What is Drift?
Who uses Drift?
Why developers like Drift?
Here are some stack decisions, common use cases and reviews by companies and developers who chose Drift in their tech stack.
Hotjar GitHub MailChimp Drift
When I started Checkly, I had no clear strategy on collection, managing and acting on customer feedback.
Over the last year, going from private beta to the first couple dozen customers I found my way in the jungle of customer feedback tooling and found something that worked for me and my company.
The linked post is a bit less technical than normally. The post goes into:
- Using Hotjar and how it sorta worked for me.
- Using Drift and why I was totally wrong about chat widget.
- Using GitHub as a public roadmap.
- Know who your users are and what they are doing with live customer data
- Segment in real-time with up to date data from your app or 3rd party integrations
- Enhanced User and Company profiles
- Email capture widget
- Email and in-app messages (mobile & web)
- Auto-messages based on time or behavior
- Messaging performance metrics
- Event tracking
- Open APIs, SDKs and webhooks