LiveChat vs Zendesk: What are the differences?
LiveChat: Powerful live chat software. LiveChat provides a live chat application with help desk and web analytics functionalities, allowing online businesses to communicate with visitors in real time; Zendesk: The leading cloud-based customer service software solution. Zendesk provides an integrated on-demand helpdesk - customer support portal solution based on the latest Web 2.0 technologies and design philosophies.
LiveChat and Zendesk are primarily classified as "Customer Support Chat" and "Help Desk" tools respectively.
Some of the features offered by LiveChat are:
- Chat tools (Canned responses, Visitor information, Chat tags, File sharing, Chat archives, Transfers)
- Customization (Chat window themes, 42 Languages, CSS customization, Social media buttons)
- Engaging customers (Chat Invitations, Ticket form, Chat on Facebook, Chat buttons)
On the other hand, Zendesk provides the following key features:
- Offer your customers a quick path to the answers they need with knowledge base and community features.
- Zendesk takes customer communication from anywhere—your website, email, phone, Twitter, Facebook, and chat—and turns it into a ticket.
- Zendesk simplifies your support team's workflow with custom automatic actions, meaningful organization, and streamlined systems for managing support content.
Uber Technologies, Dropbox, and Pinterest are some of the popular companies that use Zendesk, whereas LiveChat is used by Tailor Brands, Watchman Monitoring, and Visuality. Zendesk has a broader approval, being mentioned in 1846 company stacks & 186 developers stacks; compared to LiveChat, which is listed in 6 company stacks and 4 developer stacks.