FreshDesk vs Zendesk: What are the differences?
What is FreshDesk? Refreshing the way thousands of help desk agents support their customers everyday, world wide. Freshdesk is an on demand customer support software that works across multiple support channels.
What is Zendesk? The leading cloud-based customer service software solution. Zendesk provides an integrated on-demand helpdesk - customer support portal solution based on the latest Web 2.0 technologies and design philosophies.
FreshDesk and Zendesk can be categorized as "Help Desk" tools.
Some of the features offered by FreshDesk are:
- Get tickets from just about anywhere- Freshdesk automatically converts customer emails, Twitter mentions and comments on your Facebook pages into support tickets.
- Categorize, prioritize and assign with Dispatch'r- Dispatch’r is your smart helpdesk co-ordinator built into Freshdesk.
- Create custom ticket fields specific to your business- With customizable ticket fields, Freshdesk lets you add specialized fields to better organize your tickets.
On the other hand, Zendesk provides the following key features:
- Offer your customers a quick path to the answers they need with knowledge base and community features.
- Zendesk takes customer communication from anywhere—your website, email, phone, Twitter, Facebook, and chat—and turns it into a ticket.
- Zendesk simplifies your support team's workflow with custom automatic actions, meaningful organization, and streamlined systems for managing support content.
According to the StackShare community, Zendesk has a broader approval, being mentioned in 1836 company stacks & 175 developers stacks; compared to FreshDesk, which is listed in 166 company stacks and 30 developer stacks.
What is FreshDesk?
What is Zendesk?
Need advice about which tool to choose?Ask the StackShare community!
Sign up to add, upvote and see more prosMake informed product decisions
What are the cons of using FreshDesk?
What are the cons of using Zendesk?
Sign up to get full access to all the companiesMake informed product decisions
Sign up to get full access to all the tool integrationsMake informed product decisions
Very Light, Great Structure and Amazing Value for Money
We use Zendesk for customer support and hosting documentation. Additionally, we provide documentation search from within our application using Zendesk's API
Receiving notifications when Tasks are assigned and being able to update the Tasks when the calendar event has changed.
Our Customer Care peeps use it and we synchronise customer data into it to help them organise and find things quickly.
It's our customer service system for dealing with inbound ticket requests from any channel integrated.
Have so many options, and can connect with our custom infrastructure and existing support channel.