What is Vision Helpdesk?
It is an all-in-one help desk platform for businesses of all sizes. In addition to its basic help desk capabilities, it has a robust incident and problem management feature that can automate responses and organize service tickets.
Vision Helpdesk is a tool in the Help Desk category of a tech stack.
Who uses Vision Helpdesk?
Vision Helpdesk Integrations
PayPal, Twilio, Drupal, LiveChat, and Azure Active Directory are some of the popular tools that integrate with Vision Helpdesk. Here's a list of all 9 tools that integrate with Vision Helpdesk.
Vision Helpdesk's Features
- 3rd party single login and integrations
- Automation, workflow, SLA, and escalations
- Blabby – private social hub for your staff members
- Calendar and task Management
- Client management
- E-Mail parsing
- Integration with several scripts
- Manage multiple companies support
- Multi-channel – Facebook, Twitter, phone, chat, tickets
- Online issue tracking and ticket management
- Reports and analytics
- Solutions, forums, knowledge base, predefined replies, Q and A
- Ticket and client pinning
Vision Helpdesk Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Vision Helpdesk?
See all alternatives
It seamlessly routes inquiries created via email, web-forms and phone calls into a simple, easy-to-use, multi-user, web-based customer support platform.
Zendesk provides an integrated on-demand helpdesk - customer support portal solution based on the latest Web 2.0 technologies and design philosophies.
Freshdesk is an on demand customer support software that works across multiple support channels.
UserVoice creates simple customer engagement tools that help companies understand and interact with their customers more positively and build customer relationships that last.
With best in-class-reporting, an integrated knowledge base, 50+ integrations and a robust API, Help Scout lets your team focus on what really matters: your customers.