Desk.com lets you see all your customers in one place and engage them across all your support channels (Twitter, Facebook, phone, email, chat and discussion boards) in one easy-to-use desktop. Be there for your customers — anytime, anywhere.
- Case Management- Stay on top of your support by tracking the owner, priority and status of every customer interaction. Create business rules to automate your workflow. Use case filters to focus on what's important.
- Universal Inbox- View and respond to all customer questions and inquiries from one spot: Desk.com's universal inbox. Email, Twitter, Facebook, Chat, and Phone
- Mobile- Use your iPhone or Android to stay on top of customer issues, collaborate with your team, and track and reply to cases, and see real-time notifications.
- Multilingual- Use multilingual support to wow your customers in their native tongue. Business rules and filters route cases to the appropriate agents. Easily manage and track translations with our intelligent content management tool.
- Support Center- By dropping a few lines of code into your website, you will have full control over FAQs and support forums on your site.
- Content- Desk.com's content manager makes it easy to build a knowledge base of "one-right-answers" and make them available to customers and your team.
- Business Insights- With Desk.com business insights you'll be able to track and measure data in real time based on your support volume and agent performance. Understand where your cases came from, how they were handled by your team, and areas where you can improve.
- Salesforce- Desk.com's deep, realtime, two-way integration with Salesforce® means sales and support teams have complete and robust views of shared customers.
- Achievements- Encourage great customer service with Achievements — the powerful training and motivational feature that recognizes individual agents by awarding virtual "badges."
Support, Sales, and Marketing
tools that are known for: