What is Desk.com?
Desk.com lets you see all your customers in one place and engage them across all your support channels (Twitter, Facebook, phone, email, chat and discussion boards) in one easy-to-use desktop. Be there for your customers — anytime, anywhere.
Desk.com is a tool in the Help Desk category of a tech stack.
Who uses Desk.com?
43 companies reportedly use Desk.com in their tech stacks, including Spotify, Yelp, and Soundcloud.
34 developers on StackShare have stated that they use Desk.com.
Salesforce Sales Cloud, PagerDuty, LiveChat, Olark, and Zulip are some of the popular tools that integrate with Desk.com. Here's a list of all 27 tools that integrate with Desk.com.
Pros of Desk.com
Easy to setup
Automated response and templates
- Case Management- Stay on top of your support by tracking the owner, priority and status of every customer interaction. Create business rules to automate your workflow. Use case filters to focus on what's important.
- Universal Inbox- View and respond to all customer questions and inquiries from one spot: Desk.com's universal inbox. Email, Twitter, Facebook, Chat, and Phone
- Mobile- Use your iPhone or Android to stay on top of customer issues, collaborate with your team, and track and reply to cases, and see real-time notifications.
- Multilingual- Use multilingual support to wow your customers in their native tongue. Business rules and filters route cases to the appropriate agents. Easily manage and track translations with our intelligent content management tool.
- Support Center- By dropping a few lines of code into your website, you will have full control over FAQs and support forums on your site.
- Content- Desk.com's content manager makes it easy to build a knowledge base of "one-right-answers" and make them available to customers and your team.
- Business Insights- With Desk.com business insights you'll be able to track and measure data in real time based on your support volume and agent performance. Understand where your cases came from, how they were handled by your team, and areas where you can improve.
- Salesforce- Desk.com's deep, realtime, two-way integration with Salesforce® means sales and support teams have complete and robust views of shared customers.
- Achievements- Encourage great customer service with Achievements — the powerful training and motivational feature that recognizes individual agents by awarding virtual "badges."
Desk.com Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Desk.com?
See all alternatives
Freshdesk is an on demand customer support software that works across multiple support channels.
Zendesk provides an integrated on-demand helpdesk - customer support portal solution based on the latest Web 2.0 technologies and design philosophies.
Salesforce Service Cloud
It is customer service software that delivers in the cloud. It is a social customer service application that empowers companies to manage all customer information and service conversations in the cloud.
UserVoice creates simple customer engagement tools that help companies understand and interact with their customers more positively and build customer relationships that last.
With best in-class-reporting, an integrated knowledge base, 50+ integrations and a robust API, Help Scout lets your team focus on what really matters: your customers.