What is Dropmark?
Dropmark offers super simple drag-and-drop file sharing, like a number of web apps before it, but if you want to use it for more you can create presentations, slideshows, and collaborate with others just as easily.
Dropmark is a tool in the File Storage category of a tech stack.
Who uses Dropmark?
4 companies reportedly use Dropmark in their tech stacks, including IDEO, OmniBuy, and TED.
4 developers on StackShare have stated that they use Dropmark.
Why developers like Dropmark?
Here’s a list of reasons why companies and developers use Dropmark
- Drag & Drop- Drag and drop files right from your desktop or web browser. Your files will be automatically uploaded to the cloud.
- Collaborate with your team- Invite colleagues to view and collaborate privately. Share your work with clients and skip e-mail and social media clutter. No sign up required for invited guests.
- Fullscreen presentations- Say goodbye to Powerpoint. Every Dropmark collection can be viewed as a fullscreen presentation. Mix images, videos, websites, and more.
- Organize & share- Organize into collections and decide who sees what. Keep your content private, invite friends, or go public. Each collection has its own sharable shortlink.
- Instant photo slideshows- Drag and drop photos from your desktop to create instant fullscreen photo slideshows. Invite others to view and add to your collection.
- Collaborative playlists & podcasts- Drag in audio or video from YouTube, Vimeo, SoundCloud, or even your desktop to create custom playlists and dead simple podcasts.
Dropmark Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Dropmark?
See all alternatives
It is a note-taking service developed by Google. It is available on the web, and has mobile apps for the Android and iOS mobile operating systems. Keep offers a variety of tools for taking notes, including text, lists, images, and audio.
The Drive SDK gives you a group of APIs along with client libraries, language-specific examples, and documentation to help you develop apps that integrate with Drive. The core functionality of Drive apps is to download and upload files in Google Drive. However, the Drive SDK provides a lot more than just storage.
Harness the power of Dropbox. Connect to an account, upload, download, search, and more.
The Box API gives you access to the content management features you see in our web app and lets you extend them for use in your own app. It strives to be RESTful and is organized around the main resources you’re familiar with from the Box web interface.
It empowers teamwork with dynamic and productive team sites for every project team, department, and division. Share and manage content, knowledge, and applications to empower teamwork, quickly find information, and seamlessly collaborate across the organization.