What is Zoho CRM?
Online CRM software for managing your sales, marketing, customer support, and inventory in a single system
Zoho CRM is a tool in the CRM category of a tech stack.
Who uses Zoho CRM?
42 companies reportedly use Zoho CRM in their tech stacks, including Blair, PowersportsAuction, and Edureka.
68 developers on StackShare have stated that they use Zoho CRM.
Zoho CRM Integrations
Unbounce, FreshDesk, ActiveCampaign, mailparser.io, and JotForm are some of the popular tools that integrate with Zoho CRM. Here's a list of all 26 tools that integrate with Zoho CRM.
Why developers like Zoho CRM?
Here’s a list of reasons why companies and developers use Zoho CRM
Be the first to leave a pro
Zoho CRM Reviews
Here are some stack decisions, common use cases and reviews by companies and developers who chose Zoho CRM in their tech stack.
Zoho Mail handles my personal and some lightweight production project emails services. Zoho CRM
Zoho CRM's Features
- Capture leads from your website- Seamlessly populate visitor data from your website into your CRM system. Publish spam-free forms and create time and context-sensitive contact strategies.
- Improve your Workflow- Automatically assign leads and customers to the reps best qualified to handle them.
- Pulse- Identify, target and follow-up on inactive leads. Use what you learn to refine and improve your sales efforts
- Forecasting- Link data from the Opportunities Tracking tool to effectively set sales targets, track progress, and allocate resources to achieve your goals.
- MailMagnet- Reduce email clutter and focus only on what matters
- Keep customers emails inside CRM.
- Mail Merge- Instantly create bulk Mail Merge documents - in either customized or standard templates.
- Document Library- Organize & share the latest marketing collateral with salespeople.
- Social CRM- Link customer's LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter profiles into your Zoho CRM system.
- CRM On-The-Go- Stay connected and up-to-date wherever you go. Zoho’s Mobile Edition gives you instant access to customer info and sales activity on your iPad, iPhone, Android and BlackBerry devices.
- CRM for Google Apps- Zoho CRM works seamlessly with Google Apps, making it easy to collaborate, communicate and share. Whether it's Google Email, Docs, Contacts, Calendar or Tasks, everything’s tightly linked within your CRM account.
- Extend CRM- APIs, Webhooks & Custom Applications
- Market Smarter- Campaigns, Mass Email & Autoresponders.
- Stay Secure- Profiles, Hierarchy, Groups & Data-Sharing
Zoho CRM Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Zoho CRM?
See all alternatives
Unique and powerful suite of software to run your entire business. It contains word processing, spreadsheets, presentations, databases, note-taking, wikis, web conferencing, customer relationship management, project management, invoicing, and other applications.
It helps businesses across different industry verticals to manage their interactions with existing and potential customers. Key features include one-click phone, sales lead tracking, sales management, even tracking and more.
It is a cloud-based sales and marketing solution that offers customer relationship management (CRM), marketing automation and e-commerce functionalities in a suite. It helps small businesses across various industries deliver sales volumes and customer service experiences.
Pipeline tool for active dealmakers. Get super-organized. Close deals in less time. Built by active salespeople and serious web app developers.
Attract, convert, close and delight customers with HubSpot’s complete set of marketing tools. HubSpot all-in-one marketing software helps more than 12,000 companies in 56 countries attract leads and convert them into customers.