What is Customer.io?
Who uses Customer.io?
Why developers like Customer.io?
Here are some stack decisions, common use cases and reviews by companies and developers who chose Customer.io in their tech stack.
Customer.io Segment #Sendgrid Prior to using customer.io to automate our email campaigns, we had been using a combination of sendgrid and an engineer to manually set up campaigns in Rails. Since we had already been using segment to handle our data for other applications, integrating with customer.io took only a few minutes. Building automated email campaigns to connect and engage with our audience is a simple point and click, rules-based workflow. Importing html for emails from sendgrid to customer.io was a snap and the UX of the drag and drop editor is virtually the same as we had grown accustomed to with #sendgrid. I like that this platform has a powerful segmentation tool, which allows us to use relevant customer data such as website interaction behavior to help us craft personalized campaigns to connect with our users.
[Not currently used] We had hopes to employ this product as it has some very cool features. Customer.io
- Segment in real-time with up to date data from your app. Email people who have spent at least $100 but haven't been back in a month.
- Friendly editor lets anyone write emails
- No lists to manage and you won't have to ask developers to export data for you.
- Start a 5-email drip campaign automatically after someone is inactive for 30 days
- Send a triggered email 47 minutes after someone abandons their cart
- Track success by tying your emails to a conversion on your site
- Send a one-time message to a customer tracking opens and clicks
- Find out how people respond to the different types of emails you send
- Check up on a customer by viewing site activity to see if they need help