Autosend vs Customer.io: What are the differences?
Developers describe Autosend as "Send trigger-based emails, SMS, and push notifications to your web and mobile app users the easy way". Turn trial users into paid users & inactive users into engaged users with targeted, behavior-driven lifecycle messaging. On the other hand, Customer.io is detailed as "Send email based on what people do (or don't do) on a web or mobile app". Send segmented newsletters without bugging developers. Change transactional emails without re-deploying your app. Create lifecycle emails to activate more customers.
Autosend and Customer.io can be primarily classified as "Engagement/Lifecycle Marketing" tools.
Some of the features offered by Autosend are:
- Send Any Message at the Right Time
- Track the Messages Your Users Receive
- See How Well Your Messages Perform
On the other hand, Customer.io provides the following key features:
- Segment in real-time with up to date data from your app. Email people who have spent at least $100 but haven't been back in a month.
- Friendly editor lets anyone write emails
- No lists to manage and you won't have to ask developers to export data for you.