Pipedrive vs Zoho CRM: What are the differences?
Developers describe Pipedrive as "A simple and visual sales pipeline tool that teams love to use". Pipeline tool for active dealmakers. Get super-organized. Close deals in less time. Built by active salespeople and serious web app developers. On the other hand, Zoho CRM is detailed as "Close More Deals in Less Time". Online CRM software for managing your sales, marketing, customer support, and inventory in a single system.
Pipedrive and Zoho CRM can be primarily classified as "CRM" tools.
Some of the features offered by Pipedrive are:
- See all deals in a visual sales pipeline
- Organize contacts and follow up every lead
- Sales forecasting for avoiding nasty surprises
On the other hand, Zoho CRM provides the following key features:
- Capture leads from your website- Seamlessly populate visitor data from your website into your CRM system. Publish spam-free forms and create time and context-sensitive contact strategies.
- Improve your Workflow- Automatically assign leads and customers to the reps best qualified to handle them.
- Pulse- Identify, target and follow-up on inactive leads. Use what you learn to refine and improve your sales efforts
According to the StackShare community, Pipedrive has a broader approval, being mentioned in 67 company stacks & 7 developers stacks; compared to Zoho CRM, which is listed in 31 company stacks and 9 developer stacks.