Highrise vs Zoho CRM: What are the differences?
Developers describe Highrise as "Simple CRM by 37signals". Highrise CRM helps you manage your contacts, keep track of who said what when, schedule follow-ups, set reminders, and convert leads into done deals. On the other hand, Zoho CRM is detailed as "Close More Deals in Less Time". Online CRM software for managing your sales, marketing, customer support, and inventory in a single system.
Highrise and Zoho CRM belong to "CRM" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by Highrise are:
- A person’s history on one page- Every contact in Highrise gets a page. You and your co-workers can add notes from calls, conversations, meetings, or any other historic information about this person.
- Add tasks and get things done- Tasks help you get things done. Assign tasks to yourself or to others. Add action categories (Call, Thank You, Demo, Fax, Email) for quick scanning. Check’em off when they're done. Highrise will even send reminders to your email account or mobile phone!
- Track deals, proposals, and leads- Know which proposals/bids are pending, which you’ve won, and which you’ve lost. Enter notes about the deals, attach proposals or contracts to the deals, and keep a log of any changes.
On the other hand, Zoho CRM provides the following key features:
- Capture leads from your website- Seamlessly populate visitor data from your website into your CRM system. Publish spam-free forms and create time and context-sensitive contact strategies.
- Improve your Workflow- Automatically assign leads and customers to the reps best qualified to handle them.
- Pulse- Identify, target and follow-up on inactive leads. Use what you learn to refine and improve your sales efforts
What is Highrise?
What is Zoho CRM?
Want advice about which of these to choose?Ask the StackShare community!
Why do developers choose Zoho CRM?
What are the cons of using Highrise?
What are the cons of using Zoho CRM?
Sign up to get full access to all the companiesMake informed product decisions
Sign up to get full access to all the tool integrationsMake informed product decisions
As of August 2018 Highrise is not accepting any new account signup.