Pipedrive vs Streak: What are the differences?
Developers describe Pipedrive as "A simple and visual sales pipeline tool that teams love to use". Pipeline tool for active dealmakers. Get super-organized. Close deals in less time. Built by active salespeople and serious web app developers. On the other hand, Streak is detailed as "CRM in your inbox". Streak lets you keep track of all your deals right from your inbox. We let you group emails from the same customer together into one view and push that customer through your pipeline.
Pipedrive and Streak can be primarily classified as "CRM" tools.
Some of the features offered by Pipedrive are:
- See all deals in a visual sales pipeline
- Organize contacts and follow up every lead
- Sales forecasting for avoiding nasty surprises
On the other hand, Streak provides the following key features:
- Simple Sharing- Want to know who in your organization has talked to a specific customer? Want to see the emails that went back and forth? Want to know where the customer is in the sales pipeline? Streak makes it easy, letting you selectively share parts of your inbox and all the deals across your company.
- Schedule Emails to Send Later- Did you know the best time to send an email to a warm lead is Monday at 9:30am? Streak lets you write an email now and have it delivered whenever you want.
- See all your deals inside Gmail- Want to see a holistic view of your customers or deals? We built a spreadsheet view right inside Gmail to let you edit your deals fast and create easy reports.
"Sales Pipeline" is the top reason why over 9 developers like Pipedrive, while over 4 developers mention "Integrates with Gmail" as the leading cause for choosing Streak.