What is MessageBird?
At MessageBird we believe that communicating with a business should feel as natural as communicating with a friend. That's why our SMS, Voice and Conversations APIs continue to revolutionize company-customer interactions.
MessageBird is a tool in the Voice and SMS category of a tech stack.
Who uses MessageBird?
10 companies reportedly use MessageBird in their tech stacks, including Rapido - India's Largest Bike Taxi, Lekker.io, and onidata.
4 developers on StackShare have stated that they use MessageBird.
Zendesk, Magento, Zapier, IFTTT, and Front are some of the popular tools that integrate with MessageBird. Here's a list of all 7 tools that integrate with MessageBird.
Why developers like MessageBird?
Here’s a list of reasons why companies and developers use MessageBird
Be the first to leave a pro
- <b>SMS API</b>: Carrier Route Optimization, Auto Concatenation, Global Compliance Engine, Alphanumeric Sender ID, Two-Way Messaging Enabled, Real-Time Reporting
- <b>Voice API</b>: Cloud IVR, Number Masking, TTS, Transcriptions, Call Recording & Transfer, Custom Caller ID, Real-Time Reporting
- <b>Programmable Conversations API</b>: Contact Data Enrichment, Message Channel Fallback, Merging OTT Channels, Omni-Channel API
- <b>Verify API</b>: Pin Generation, Delivery (Flash, SMS, TTS)
- <b>Flow Builder</b>: No-code solution, Drag and drop, Templates, Cross-Channel functionalities
MessageBird Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to MessageBird?
See all alternatives
Twilio offers developers a powerful API for phone services to make and receive phone calls, and send and receive text messages. Their product allows programmers to more easily integrate various communication methods into their software and programs.
Nexmo connects your apps directly to carriers around the world. Integrate SMS and Voice messages using one simple API. Use Nexmo Verity to register users, verify transactions, and implement two factor authentication.
It gives powers to chat commerce by helping you reach and engage customers through SMS, WhatsApp and other social channels.
Plivo provides basic building block APIs in the form of Plivo XML and HTTP API, to create telephony apps, so developers can completely do away with learning the nitty-gritty of the telephony plumbing.