Plivo provides basic building block APIs in the form of Plivo XML and HTTP API, to create telephony apps, so developers can completely do away with learning the nitty-gritty of the telephony plumbing.
- Phone- Global
- Phone- Local and Tollfree Numbers
- Phone- Call routing, call forwarding, caller ID, call waiting, 3-way calling, redial, speed dial, mute, hold, etc
- Phone- Bulk Calling
- Phone- Recording Calls
- Phone- Caller ID
- Phone- Call Routing
- Phone- Real Time Call Control
- Phone- Text to Speech
- SMS- Inbound and Outbound
- SMS- Message Queuing
- SMS- Usage and Debug Logs
- SMS- 24/7 Support
- SMS- Volume Pricing
- SIP- Bring your own carriers or use ours. You are not restricted to using Plivo's carriers.
- SIP- Register SIP endpoints directly with Plivo and control them via our APIs.
- SIP- Place and receive calls from via the PSTN, SIP URI, and WebRTC (coming soon!)