Outspoken vs Plivo: What are the differences?
Developers describe Outspoken as "SMS, MMS, Transcoding and User Lookup API". Transact via video, image, audio text messages. On the other hand, Plivo is detailed as "API platform to build Voice & SMS Applications". Plivo provides basic building block APIs in the form of Plivo XML and HTTP API, to create telephony apps, so developers can completely do away with learning the nitty-gritty of the telephony plumbing.
Outspoken and Plivo can be categorized as "Voice and SMS" tools.
Some of the features offered by Outspoken are:
- Create and edit mobile subscriber lists
- Automatic opt-in of new users by keyword text-in or web opt-in
- Send and receive MMS images, SMS, or SMS with links
On the other hand, Plivo provides the following key features:
- Phone- Global
- Phone- Local and Tollfree Numbers
- Phone- Call routing, call forwarding, caller ID, call waiting, 3-way calling, redial, speed dial, mute, hold, etc