What is Outspoken?
Transact via video, image, audio text messages
Outspoken is a tool in the Voice and SMS category of a tech stack.
Why developers like Outspoken?
Here’s a list of reasons why companies and developers use Outspoken
Be the first to leave a pro
- Create and edit mobile subscriber lists
- Automatic opt-in of new users by keyword text-in or web opt-in
- Send and receive MMS images, SMS, or SMS with links
- MMS API can send high quality video, images, flip books, and audio with thousands of text characters
- SMS/MMS messages are 1 cent per send/receive
- Hosting and Content Serving
- In-app messaging enables multimedia content to be delivered to mobile devices and other IP connected applications.
- User Lookup API provides instant data about your mobile customers, allowing you to customize your outreach them with highly targeted, relevant messaging and content. Get the following data: Carrier, Handset make / model, Operating System, Screen resolution, Area code and geographic region (inferred from the area code), How long that MSISDN has been known to the Mogreet platform, If the MSISDN is a land line or on an unsupported carrier
Outspoken Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Outspoken?
See all alternatives
Twilio offers developers a powerful API for phone services to make and receive phone calls, and send and receive text messages. Their product allows programmers to more easily integrate various communication methods into their software and programs.
Nexmo connects your apps directly to carriers around the world. Integrate SMS and Voice messages using one simple API. Use Nexmo Verity to register users, verify transactions, and implement two factor authentication.
It is a cloud-based voice service and the brain behind tens of millions of devices including the Echo family of devices, FireTV, Fire Tablet, and third-party devices. You can build voice experiences, or skills, that make everyday tasks faster, easier, and more delightful for customers.
Plivo provides basic building block APIs in the form of Plivo XML and HTTP API, to create telephony apps, so developers can completely do away with learning the nitty-gritty of the telephony plumbing.
It adds the clarity and emotion of face-to-face communication to your brand whether you're developing for the web, iOS, or Android. We make the integration of high-quality live video a breeze so that you can focus on building a great product.