Outspoken vs Tropo: What are the differences?
Outspoken: SMS, MMS, Transcoding and User Lookup API. Transact via video, image, audio text messages; Tropo: Add Voice and SMS to Your Applications. Tropo is a powerful yet simple API that adds Voice and SMS support to the programming languages you already know.
Outspoken and Tropo belong to "Voice and SMS" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by Outspoken are:
- Create and edit mobile subscriber lists
- Automatic opt-in of new users by keyword text-in or web opt-in
- Send and receive MMS images, SMS, or SMS with links
On the other hand, Tropo provides the following key features:
- Develop for FREE- Pay when you're ready- Tropo is completely free for developers. Pay when you deploy and only for what you use.
- Feature Complete- Get all the features you want, today. Speech input, multi-language, and more.
- Amazing Support- Ask us questions 24 hours a day. Via the web or IRC.