What is BulkSMS?
BulkSMS.com is a leading SMS messaging service provider offering two-way SMS communication services straight from your internet enabled computer. The BulkSMS gateway reaches across borders and connects to over 800 mobile network operators world-wide.
BulkSMS is a tool in the Voice and SMS category of a tech stack.
Who uses BulkSMS?
5 developers on StackShare have stated that they use BulkSMS.
Why developers like BulkSMS?
Here’s a list of reasons why companies and developers use BulkSMS
- All submissions are made using simple query parameters.
- Send and receive text messages globally – view our SMS coverage table.
- Reliable, proven high-volume platform, running on redundant, high availability hardware.
- Receive reply messages from phones (two-way SMS), without needing dedicated numbers or any extra effort on your part.
- View detailed reports of all messages sent. Messages sent or received via APIs appear with the rest of your message history.
- Mobile Originating (MO) reply messages and delivery reports (status reports) are pushed to a URL of your choice.
- Language-neutral: being HTTP-based, integration is possible from almost any language (PHP, C#, Java, Perl, etc.)
- Unicode SMS support (70 characters in length).
- Concatenated message support (messages longer than 160 characters).
- Support for binary messages (WAP Push, vCards, etc.)
BulkSMS Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to BulkSMS?
See all alternatives
Twilio offers developers a powerful API for phone services to make and receive phone calls, and send and receive text messages. Their product allows programmers to more easily integrate various communication methods into their software and programs.
Nexmo connects your apps directly to carriers around the world. Integrate SMS and Voice messages using one simple API. Use Nexmo Verity to register users, verify transactions, and implement two factor authentication.
It is a cloud-based voice service and the brain behind tens of millions of devices including the Echo family of devices, FireTV, Fire Tablet, and third-party devices. You can build voice experiences, or skills, that make everyday tasks faster, easier, and more delightful for customers.
Plivo provides basic building block APIs in the form of Plivo XML and HTTP API, to create telephony apps, so developers can completely do away with learning the nitty-gritty of the telephony plumbing.
It adds the clarity and emotion of face-to-face communication to your brand whether you're developing for the web, iOS, or Android. We make the integration of high-quality live video a breeze so that you can focus on building a great product.