What is Marketo?
Marketing automation, social campaigns, inbound marketing, sales apps, ROI reporting - all in one place.
Marketo is a tool in the Marketing Automation category of a tech stack.
Who uses Marketo?
793 companies use Marketo in their tech stacks, including Heroku, CircleCI, and Hootsuite.
29 developers use Marketo.
Slack, Trello, Twilio, Salesforce Sales Cloud, and Segment are some of the popular tools that integrate with Marketo. Here's a list of all 26 tools that integrate with Marketo.
Why developers like Marketo?
Here’s a list of reasons why companies and developers use Marketo
- Email- Build relationships with highly personalized email and nurture campaigns
- Automation- Do more with less by automating marketing and sales activities
- Inbound- Attract more prospects through engaging content and SEO/SEM optimization
- Social- Amplify reach across all channels with integrated social sharing, engagement and promotion
- Lead Management- Acquire, segment, score, nurture and recycle leads - pass them to sales when they’re win-ready
- Events- Completely automate marketing programs for webinars and tradeshows
- Landing Pages & Forms- Create landing pages and forms, rich with social elements, using simple drag-and-drop
- Sales Intelligence- Improve sales effectiveness through real-time lead intelligence delivered through the CRM
- Analytics- Clearly demostrate ROI of marketing programs through highly visual closed-loop reporting
Marketo Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Marketo?
See all alternatives
Attract, convert, close and delight customers with HubSpot’s complete set of marketing tools. HubSpot all-in-one marketing software helps more than 12,000 companies in 56 countries attract leads and convert them into customers.
Recognized as the leader in the marketing and sales automation for small businesses, ActiveCampaign helps over 70k growing businesses meaningfully connect and engage with their customers with personalized, intelligence-driven messages.
Itis a digital direct marketing company providing solutions for newsletter monitoring and other web-based communications and contact strategies.
It is an open marketing software platform that provides you with the greatest level of integration and deep audience intelligence, enabling you to make more meaningful customer connections. It Connects all your digital properties & channels into a seamless customer experience.
Sailthru is the only company that provides fully automated, 1:1 email and onsite recommendations using a unique behavioral targeting platform. We help brands cut through the clutter and build trust with their customers by recognizing and acting upon their individual interests.
- No public GitHub repository available -