What is Marketo?
Marketing automation, social campaigns, inbound marketing, sales apps, ROI reporting - all in one place.
Marketo is a tool in the Marketing Automation category of a tech stack.
Who uses Marketo?
1416 companies reportedly use Marketo in their tech stacks, including Accenture, CircleCI, and Segment.
216 developers on StackShare have stated that they use Marketo.
Slack, Google Tag Manager, Trello, Twilio, and Shopify are some of the popular tools that integrate with Marketo. Here's a list of all 52 tools that integrate with Marketo.
- Email- Build relationships with highly personalized email and nurture campaigns
- Automation- Do more with less by automating marketing and sales activities
- Inbound- Attract more prospects through engaging content and SEO/SEM optimization
- Social- Amplify reach across all channels with integrated social sharing, engagement and promotion
- Lead Management- Acquire, segment, score, nurture and recycle leads - pass them to sales when they’re win-ready
- Events- Completely automate marketing programs for webinars and tradeshows
- Landing Pages & Forms- Create landing pages and forms, rich with social elements, using simple drag-and-drop
- Sales Intelligence- Improve sales effectiveness through real-time lead intelligence delivered through the CRM
- Analytics- Clearly demostrate ROI of marketing programs through highly visual closed-loop reporting
Marketo Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Marketo?
See all alternatives
Attract, convert, close and delight customers with HubSpot’s complete set of marketing tools. HubSpot all-in-one marketing software helps more than 12,000 companies in 56 countries attract leads and convert them into customers.
It is a software as a service (SaaS) marketing automation platform offering email automation, targeted email campaigns and lead management for B2B sales and marketing organizations. It provides a full solution that helps marketers create meaningful connections, generate more pipeline, and empower sales to close more deals.
Successful demand generation, email marketing, and lead management engagement hinge on a modern platform and strategy aligned to buyer needs across all phases and channels of the buying process
MailChimp helps you design email newsletters, share them on social networks, integrate with services you already use, and track your results. It's like your own personal publishing platform.
Recognized as the leader in the marketing and sales automation for small businesses, ActiveCampaign helps over 70k growing businesses meaningfully connect and engage with their customers with personalized, intelligence-driven messages.