What is Delighted?
The fastest and easiest way to gather actionable feedback from your customers. Delighted uses the Net Promoter System to gather real feedback from your customers – in minutes not weeks.
Delighted is a tool in the Survey Widget category of a tech stack.
Who uses Delighted?
12 companies use Delighted in their tech stacks, including Uber, HotelTonight, and Slack.
No developer stacks found
Slack, Zendesk, Zulip, Desk.com, and MonkeyLearn are some of the popular tools that integrate with Delighted. Here's a list of all 7 tools that integrate with Delighted.
Why developers like Delighted?
Here’s a list of reasons why companies and developers use Delighted
- Automates the entire process of knowing your Net Promoter Score.
- Customers answer right inside the beautiful branded email we send on your behalf.
- Track your score and explore customer feedback in a simple and realtime dashboard.
- See responses in realtime. Act immediately.
- Full REST API to integrate with your system
- Integrations with Shopify, Slack, Desk, Zendesk, Zapier and more
Delighted Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Delighted?
Once you implement the Qualaroo code (it generally only takes a couple minutes), you can easily target a survey question or two as users are making decisions on your website. Your customers will see it slide up from the bottom right-hand corner of your site.
Survey specific groups of website visitors to understand their needs, expectations, objections. Find out who they are and why they behave as they do.
Collect customer experience feedback on a daily basis and empower your team to take immediate action to drive retention, upgrades, reviews and referrals.
- No public GitHub repository available -