AskNicely vs Delighted: What are the differences?
AskNicely: The world’s most loved Net Promoter Score (NPS) platform for real-time customer feedback. Collect customer experience feedback on a daily basis and empower your team to take immediate action to drive retention, upgrades, reviews and referrals; Delighted: NPS made easy. The fastest and easiest way to gather actionable feedback from your customers. The fastest and easiest way to gather actionable feedback from your customers. Delighted uses the Net Promoter System to gather real feedback from your customers – in minutes not weeks.
AskNicely and Delighted can be categorized as "Survey Widget" tools.
Some of the features offered by AskNicely are:
- Collect Feedback - Automatically collect customer feedback on a daily basis. Integrate your CRM (eg. Salesforce) to trigger feedback requests after specific events or timeframes.
- Engage the Business - Share real time insights with everyone from the front line to the CEO. Track NPS® by product, channel, rep, anything. Drill down into themes with text analytics.
- Close the Loop - Empower your team to take immediate action to drive retention, upgrades, reviews and referrals. Build automated workflows in AskNicely or your CRM.
On the other hand, Delighted provides the following key features:
- Automates the entire process of knowing your Net Promoter Score.
- Customers answer right inside the beautiful branded email we send on your behalf.
- Track your score and explore customer feedback in a simple and realtime dashboard.
What is AskNicely?
What is Delighted?
Need advice about which tool to choose?Ask the StackShare community!
Sign up to get full access to all the companiesMake informed product decisions
Sign up to get full access to all the tool integrationsMake informed product decisions