What is Qualaroo?
Once you implement the Qualaroo code (it generally only takes a couple minutes), you can easily target a survey question or two as users are making decisions on your website. Your customers will see it slide up from the bottom right-hand corner of your site.
Qualaroo is a tool in the Survey Widget category of a tech stack.
Who uses Qualaroo?
128 companies reportedly use Qualaroo in their tech stacks, including Spotify, Groupon.com, and Upwork.
18 developers on StackShare have stated that they use Qualaroo.
Google Analytics, WordPress, Optimizely, Segment, and KISSmetrics are some of the popular tools that integrate with Qualaroo. Here's a list of all 11 tools that integrate with Qualaroo.
Pros of Qualaroo
- We get you responses- Because Qualaroo surveys are short and in context to the user experience, you can quickly get the responses you need to make an informed decision.
- We’re fast- You can create, target and deploy a survey or Nudge in just minutes. You'll start making more informed decisions and driving meaningful results the very same day.
- We look good- Our stylish survey or nudge comes in a dark and a light theme — one of them is sure to look good on your website.
- We speak your language- Qualaroo templates are available in 13 languages and counting.
- One-time setup- Once you’ve added Qualaroo code to your site, you can ask a new question or create a new Nudge any time without having to bother your developer.
- Qualaroo offers powerful targeting based on on-site behavior and internal customer data: Specific URL, Time-on-page, Free vs. Paid users, New vs. Existing Customers, Unlimited possibilities
Qualaroo Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Qualaroo?
See all alternatives
See how visitors are really using your website, collect user feedback and turn more visitors into customers.
It is an online service offers you all the tools you need to quickly create a survey, distribute it to a targeted audience such as existing or potential customers, and examine the survey results.
The fastest and easiest way to gather actionable feedback from your customers. Delighted uses the Net Promoter System to gather real feedback from your customers – in minutes not weeks.
Survey specific groups of website visitors to understand their needs, expectations, objections. Find out who they are and why they behave as they do.
It is a simple and powerful way to listen to your customers inside your product. We measure Net Promoter Score (NPS), a recognized and rigorous customer happiness metric, to keep an ongoing pulse on how your customers feel about your product. Get contextual product feedback and analytics to help you improve your product and drive agile development.