What is Qualaroo?
Once you implement the Qualaroo code (it generally only takes a couple minutes), you can easily target a survey question or two as users are making decisions on your website. Your customers will see it slide up from the bottom right-hand corner of your site.
Qualaroo is a tool in the Survey Widget category of a tech stack.
Who uses Qualaroo?
123 companies use Qualaroo in their tech stacks, including Spotify, Groupon.com, and Starbucks.
5 developers use Qualaroo.
Google Analytics, WordPress, Optimizely, KISSmetrics, and Tumblr are some of the popular tools that integrate with Qualaroo. Here's a list of all 10 tools that integrate with Qualaroo.
Why developers like Qualaroo?
Here’s a list of reasons why companies and developers use Qualaroo
- We get you responses- Because Qualaroo surveys are short and in context to the user experience, you can quickly get the responses you need to make an informed decision.
- We’re fast- You can create, target and deploy a survey or Nudge in just minutes. You'll start making more informed decisions and driving meaningful results the very same day.
- We look good- Our stylish survey or nudge comes in a dark and a light theme — one of them is sure to look good on your website.
- We speak your language- Qualaroo templates are available in 13 languages and counting.
- One-time setup- Once you’ve added Qualaroo code to your site, you can ask a new question or create a new Nudge any time without having to bother your developer.
- Qualaroo offers powerful targeting based on on-site behavior and internal customer data: Specific URL, Time-on-page, Free vs. Paid users, New vs. Existing Customers, Unlimited possibilities
Qualaroo Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Qualaroo?
See how visitors are really using your website, collect user feedback and turn more visitors into customers.
The fastest and easiest way to gather actionable feedback from your customers. Delighted uses the Net Promoter System to gather real feedback from your customers – in minutes not weeks.
Survey specific groups of website visitors to understand their needs, expectations, objections. Find out who they are and why they behave as they do.
Collect customer experience feedback on a daily basis and empower your team to take immediate action to drive retention, upgrades, reviews and referrals.
- No public GitHub repository available -