What is KISSmetrics?
Optimize Your Business and Get More Customers. Identify, understand, and improve the metrics that drive your online business.
KISSmetrics is a tool in the Funnel Analysis Analytics category of a tech stack.
Who uses KISSmetrics?
373 companies reportedly use KISSmetrics in their tech stacks, including Accenture, ebay, and Twilio.
135 developers on StackShare have stated that they use KISSmetrics.
Google Analytics, WordPress, Amazon S3, Mailchimp, and Optimizely are some of the popular tools that integrate with KISSmetrics. Here's a list of all 37 tools that integrate with KISSmetrics.
Pros of KISSmetrics
See customer actions in real time
Quickly build Key Performance Indicators for your site
API and multiple libraries in different languages
Jul 28 2017 at 7:41AM
- The basic unit in KISSmetrics is a person. When you view your KISSmetrics reports they show you people, not just aggregate data.
- Track your person-centric data
- Libraries- PHP, Ruby, Python, AS3, Cocoa, iOS, Android and more.
- Database- Track data directly from your database and turn it into person-centric data. Pass historical data into KISSmetrics in minutes and start analyzing it within hours.
- Software Integrations- Your CRM, email service providers, help desk software and billing systems all have APIs. We’re able to let you easily track data directly from the other software services you use.
- Never lose data- Tell KISSmetrics one time that your new customer, Joe Smith, is a designer, used a 20% off coupon, was referred by a friend, and works in a startup and we’ll remember it forever.
- Compare customer behaviors- KISSmetrics lets you slice and dice your data to understand usage patterns, assess marketing campaign effectiveness, and segment your customers.
- See actions in real time- You can use KISSmetrics Live to see events being tracked on your site in real-time
- it’s a great way to immediately validate that you’ve set up your tracking correctly.
- Create reports on the fly- You don’t have to pre-define your reports. Just track the significant events that happen on your site, and we’ll collect the data. Later, you can create reports on anything you’re already tracking and see the results for as long as you’ve been tracking it.
KISSmetrics Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to KISSmetrics?
See all alternatives
Mixpanel helps companies build better products through data. With our powerful, self-serve product analytics solution, teams can easily analyze how and why people engage, convert, and retain to improve their user experience.
Heap automatically captures every user action in your app and lets you measure it all. Clicks, taps, swipes, form submissions, page views, and more. Track events and segment users instantly. No pushing code. No waiting for data to trickle in.
Clicky Web Analytics gives bloggers and smaller web sites a more personal understanding of their visitors. Clicky has various features that helps stand it apart from the competition specifically Spy and RSS feeds that allow web site owners to get live information about their visitors.
Amplitude provides scalable mobile analytics that helps companies leverage data to create explosive user growth. Anyone in the company can use Amplitude to pinpoint the most valuable behavioral patterns within hours.
Google Analytics lets you measure your advertising ROI as well as track your Flash, video, and social networking sites and applications.