What is KISSmetrics?
Who uses KISSmetrics?
Why developers like KISSmetrics?
Here are some stack decisions, common use cases and reviews by companies and developers who chose KISSmetrics in their tech stack.
The decision to go with KISSmetrics for our main live user input analytics tool was based on the integrations available with Slack and Shopify . Alterting the right people based on user actions without the noise that most of the tools will push as notification made the difference between KISSmetrics and the rest in this segment. Then the fact that Zapier can connect KISSmetrics with other apps like Salesforce Sales Cloud and G Suite makes the process very smooth.
Also the fact that we can automate some of the campaigns is saving a lot of time
- The basic unit in KISSmetrics is a person. When you view your KISSmetrics reports they show you people, not just aggregate data.
- Track your person-centric data
- Libraries- PHP, Ruby, Python, AS3, Cocoa, iOS, Android and more.
- Database- Track data directly from your database and turn it into person-centric data. Pass historical data into KISSmetrics in minutes and start analyzing it within hours.
- Software Integrations- Your CRM, email service providers, help desk software and billing systems all have APIs. We’re able to let you easily track data directly from the other software services you use.
- Never lose data- Tell KISSmetrics one time that your new customer, Joe Smith, is a designer, used a 20% off coupon, was referred by a friend, and works in a startup and we’ll remember it forever.
- Compare customer behaviors- KISSmetrics lets you slice and dice your data to understand usage patterns, assess marketing campaign effectiveness, and segment your customers.
- See actions in real time- You can use KISSmetrics Live to see events being tracked on your site in real-time
- it’s a great way to immediately validate that you’ve set up your tracking correctly.
- Create reports on the fly- You don’t have to pre-define your reports. Just track the significant events that happen on your site, and we’ll collect the data. Later, you can create reports on anything you’re already tracking and see the results for as long as you’ve been tracking it.