Heap vs KISSmetrics: What are the differences?
Developers describe Heap as "Automatically capture every user action in your app and measure it all". Heap automatically captures every user action in your app and lets you measure it all. Clicks, taps, swipes, form submissions, page views, and more. Track events and segment users instantly. No pushing code. No waiting for data to trickle in. On the other hand, KISSmetrics is detailed as "Get actionable metrics for your business". Optimize Your Business and Get More Customers. Identify, understand, and improve the metrics that drive your online business.
Heap and KISSmetrics belong to "Funnel Analysis Analytics" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by Heap are:
- Define analytics events using a simple, point 'n' click interface. People with zero coding knowledge can start tracking events and generating important metrics instantly
- Automatically capture every user action in your iOS or web app and measure it all. Clicks, taps, swipes, form submissions, page views, and more
- All analysis is automatically retroactive, so there's no need to wait days for data to accumulate. You can rely on each report to include everything from day one.
On the other hand, KISSmetrics provides the following key features:
- The basic unit in KISSmetrics is a person. When you view your KISSmetrics reports they show you people, not just aggregate data.
- Track your person-centric data
"Automatically capture every user action" is the primary reason why developers consider Heap over the competitors, whereas "Extremely easy" was stated as the key factor in picking KISSmetrics.
ebay, Twilio, and Buffer are some of the popular companies that use KISSmetrics, whereas Heap is used by Uber Technologies, Salesforce, and Accenture. KISSmetrics has a broader approval, being mentioned in 349 company stacks & 30 developers stacks; compared to Heap, which is listed in 113 company stacks and 10 developer stacks.
Sign up to add or upvote prosMake informed product decisions
Sign up to add or upvote consMake informed product decisions
What is Heap?
What is KISSmetrics?
Need advice about which tool to choose?Ask the StackShare community!
Sign up to get full access to all the companiesMake informed product decisions
Sign up to get full access to all the tool integrationsMake informed product decisions