What is Clicky?
Clicky Web Analytics gives bloggers and smaller web sites a more personal understanding of their visitors. Clicky has various features that helps stand it apart from the competition specifically Spy and RSS feeds that allow web site owners to get live information about their visitors.
Clicky is a tool in the General Analytics category of a tech stack.
Who uses Clicky?
1042 companies reportedly use Clicky in their tech stacks, including AskNicely, 37 Signals, and Fantasy Football Calculator.
35 developers on StackShare have stated that they use Clicky.
WordPress, CloudFlare, Segment, Visual Website Optimizer, and Geckoboard are some of the popular tools that integrate with Clicky. Here's a list of all 12 tools that integrate with Clicky.
Why developers like Clicky?
Here’s a list of reasons why companies and developers use Clicky
- Free version available
- Detailed information about every person who visits your web site
- Highly customizable tracking
- Heatmaps of where visitors are clicking on pages
- Heatmaps segmented by goals, split tests, visitor sessions, and more
- On-site analytics (small widget that displays who is on your web site right now, as well as the ability to view a heatmap of the page you are viewing)
- Uptime monitoring
- Search keyword rankings
- Goals and conversions
- Dynamic goals (don't need to be pre-defined)
- Long term ("first visit") goal metrics
- Split testing
- Funnel / path analysis
- Campaign tracking
- Supports Google Analytics campaign tags
- Developer API
- Create sub-user accounts with access to specific sites
- 100% Flash free for a great experience on your phone/tablet
- Track outbound links
- Track downloads
- Detailed historical data
- Alerts via email/mobile
- Twitter analytics - monitors and summarizes conversations about your web site or other topics of interest
- Built in URL shortener with detailed visitor metrics
- bit.ly integration
- PDF reports via export interface or email
Clicky Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Clicky?
See all alternatives
Optimize Your Business and Get More Customers. Identify, understand, and improve the metrics that drive your online business.
Google Analytics lets you measure your advertising ROI as well as track your Flash, video, and social networking sites and applications.
It is a web analytics platform designed to give you the conclusive insights with our complete range of features. You can also evaluate the full user-experience of your visitor’s behaviour with its Conversion Optimization features, including Heatmaps, Sessions Recordings, Funnels, Goals, Form Analytics and A/B Testing.
Piwik is a full featured PHP MySQL software program that you download and install on your own webserver. Piwik aims to be a Free software alternative to Google Analytics, and is already used on more than 1,000,000 websites. Privacy is built-in!
It provides default tracking for the interactions most people care about, and it provides several convenience features (e.g. declarative event tracking) to make it easier than ever to understand how people are interacting with your site.