What is ClickTale?
ClickTale tracks every mouse move, click and scroll, creating playable videos of customers’ entire browsing sessions as well as powerful visual heatmaps and behavioral reports that perfectly complement traditional web analytics. As a fully hosted subscription service, ClickTale is cost-effective and quick to set up.
ClickTale is a tool in the Heatmap Analytics category of a tech stack.
Who uses ClickTale?
98 companies use ClickTale in their tech stacks, including LinkedIn, Groupon.com, and Mint.
Google Analytics, WordPress, MailChimp, Optimizely, and Unbounce are some of the popular tools that integrate with ClickTale. Here's a list of all 8 tools that integrate with ClickTale.
Why developers like ClickTale?
Here’s a list of reasons why companies and developers use ClickTale
Be the first to leave a pro
- Visitor Recordings- Watch your visitor’s every mouse move, click and scroll to discover exactly how they use your site.
- Mouse Move Heatmaps- View where visitors move their mouse (strongly correlated with eye movements), an excellent method for analyzing site usability.
- Click Heatmaps- See everywhere your visitors click on the page, whether it's a link, image or text to track and optimize visitor behavior.
- Conversion Funnels- Maximize conversions rates – visualize conversion paths and discover where and why customers abandon your funnel.
- Real Time Monitor- See where your visitors are coming from and watch exactly what they are doing in real-time. Use this incredible tool to make on-the-fly decisions like never before.
- Form Analytics- Improve online forms’ conversion rates - discover which fields take too long to fill, are left blank, and cause your visitors to leave.
ClickTale Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to ClickTale?
See all alternatives
See how visitors are really using your website, collect user feedback and turn more visitors into customers.
Our tiny script unlocks pixel-perfect session playback, automatic insights, funnel analytics, and robust search and segmentation – empowering everyone in your organization to help build the best online experience for your customers.
Google Analytics lets you measure your advertising ROI as well as track your Flash, video, and social networking sites and applications.
Mouseflow records videos of your site visitors and generates heatmaps highlighting areas users are clicking, scrolling and ignoring. Immerse yourself in their behavior to maximize conversions and customer satisfaction.
Crazy Egg gives you the competitive advantage to improve your website in a heartbeat without the high costs.
- No public GitHub repository available -