ClickTale vs Mouseflow: What are the differences?
What is ClickTale? Visualize visitor's interactions. ClickTale tracks every mouse move, click and scroll, creating playable videos of customers’ entire browsing sessions as well as powerful visual heatmaps and behavioral reports that perfectly complement traditional web analytics. As a fully hosted subscription service, ClickTale is cost-effective and quick to set up.
What is Mouseflow? Watch your visitors interact with your site, live. Mouseflow records videos of your site visitors and generates heatmaps highlighting areas users are clicking, scrolling and ignoring. Immerse yourself in their behavior to maximize conversions and customer satisfaction.
ClickTale and Mouseflow can be primarily classified as "Heatmap Analytics" tools.
Some of the features offered by ClickTale are:
- Visitor Recordings- Watch your visitor’s every mouse move, click and scroll to discover exactly how they use your site.
- Mouse Move Heatmaps- View where visitors move their mouse (strongly correlated with eye movements), an excellent method for analyzing site usability.
- Click Heatmaps- See everywhere your visitors click on the page, whether it's a link, image or text to track and optimize visitor behavior.
On the other hand, Mouseflow provides the following key features:
- Live Mouse Tracking- Watch live recordings of visitor behavior. Capture all mouse movements, clicks, scrolls, keystrokes, and form fills.
- Click & Move Heatmaps- Spot trends and boost conversions with instant heatmaps. Measure the effectiveness of each page on your site.
- Scroll Heatmaps- See where visitors pay attention using scroll heatmaps. Optimize your site to maximize sales.