Desk.com vs FreshDesk: What are the differences?
Desk.com: The all-in-one system for delivering awesomely responsive customer support. Desk.com lets you see all your customers in one place and engage them across all your support channels (Twitter, Facebook, phone, email, chat and discussion boards) in one easy-to-use desktop. Be there for your customers — anytime, anywhere; FreshDesk: Refreshing the way thousands of help desk agents support their customers everyday, world wide. Freshdesk is an on demand customer support software that works across multiple support channels.
Desk.com and FreshDesk can be categorized as "Help Desk" tools.
Some of the features offered by Desk.com are:
- Case Management- Stay on top of your support by tracking the owner, priority and status of every customer interaction. Create business rules to automate your workflow. Use case filters to focus on what's important.
- Universal Inbox- View and respond to all customer questions and inquiries from one spot: Desk.com's universal inbox. Email, Twitter, Facebook, Chat, and Phone
- Mobile- Use your iPhone or Android to stay on top of customer issues, collaborate with your team, and track and reply to cases, and see real-time notifications.
On the other hand, FreshDesk provides the following key features:
- Get tickets from just about anywhere- Freshdesk automatically converts customer emails, Twitter mentions and comments on your Facebook pages into support tickets.
- Categorize, prioritize and assign with Dispatch'r- Dispatch’r is your smart helpdesk co-ordinator built into Freshdesk.
- Create custom ticket fields specific to your business- With customizable ticket fields, Freshdesk lets you add specialized fields to better organize your tickets.