Cyfe vs Geckoboard: What are the differences?
What is Cyfe? All-In-One Dashboard. Cyfe is an all-in-one dashboard that helps you monitor and analyze data found across all your online services like Google Analytics, Salesforce, AdSense, MailChimp, Amazon, Facebook, WordPress, Zendesk, Twitter and more from one single location in real-time.
What is Geckoboard? Beautiful data dashboards, fast. View your key data in one place. From uptime and analytics to check-ins, Geckoboard is a hosted dashboard that’s available on any screen with a browser. Geckoboard monitors your businesses vital signs.
Cyfe and Geckoboard can be primarily classified as "Business Dashboards" tools.
Some of the features offered by Cyfe are:
- Monitor Everything- Monitor individual departments, multiple websites and anything else using dashboards.
- Pre-built Widgets- Pull data from popular services like Google and Salesforce using pre-built widgets.
- Custom Data Sources- Securely pull data from your company's internal databases using custom widgets.
On the other hand, Geckoboard provides the following key features:
- A widget for every occasion.- We have native widgets that can bring in your CRM, Email, Infrastructure, Project Management, Sales & Finance, Social Media and Web Analytics data on to your Geckoboard.
- Create your own widgets- Import your own data into a range of pre-built visualisations – from pie charts, to funnels and bullet graphs
- Use our Custom Widgets API to create custom charts and widgets for your own dashboards, visualising your own data on Geckoboard.