Geckoboard vs StatHat: What are the differences?
Geckoboard: Beautiful data dashboards, fast. View your key data in one place. From uptime and analytics to check-ins, Geckoboard is a hosted dashboard that’s available on any screen with a browser. Geckoboard monitors your businesses vital signs; StatHat: Track custom stats. It only takes one line of code. Beautiful charts, automatic anomaly detection, 30-day forecasts. Used by over 6,000 companies.
Geckoboard and StatHat belong to "Business Dashboards" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by Geckoboard are:
- A widget for every occasion.- We have native widgets that can bring in your CRM, Email, Infrastructure, Project Management, Sales & Finance, Social Media and Web Analytics data on to your Geckoboard.
- Create your own widgets- Import your own data into a range of pre-built visualisations – from pie charts, to funnels and bullet graphs
- Use our Custom Widgets API to create custom charts and widgets for your own dashboards, visualising your own data on Geckoboard.
On the other hand, StatHat provides the following key features:
- Beautiful, accurate views of your stats.
- iPhone App: view stats, get push alerts. Free.
- Automatic and manual alerts
"Takes a little bit to set up, once done, it's all yours" is the primary reason why developers consider Geckoboard over the competitors, whereas "Very easy to get started" was stated as the key factor in picking StatHat.
What is Geckoboard?
What is StatHat?
Want advice about which of these to choose?Ask the StackShare community!
What are the cons of using Geckoboard?
What are the cons of using StatHat?
Sign up to get full access to all the companiesMake informed product decisions
Sign up to get full access to all the tool integrationsMake informed product decisions
Would have fully implemented and purchased if it offered a Segment.io integration ;)