Amazon Mobile Analytics vs Heatmaps.io: What are the differences?
What is Amazon Mobile Analytics? Easily collect, visualize, and understand app usage data at scale. You simply add the AWS Mobile SDK to your app and publish the app using your existing distribution mechanism (such as the iTunes Store, Google Play, or Amazon Appstore), and you can start accessing reports in the AWS Management Console.
What is Heatmaps.io? Heatmaps for your iOS apps. Mobile usability analytics. Track users touches, gestures, device data and user flow to learn how users interact with your iOS app.
Amazon Mobile Analytics and Heatmaps.io can be primarily classified as "Mobile Analytics" tools.
Some of the features offered by Amazon Mobile Analytics are:
- Overview: Daily Active Users (DAU), Monthly Active Users (MAU), New Users, Sticky Factor, Total Daily Sessions, 1-Day Retention, Average Revenue Per Daily Active User (ARPDAU), Paying Daily Active Users, and Average Revenue Per Paid Daily Active User (ARPPDAU).
- Active Users: Daily Active Users (DAU), Monthly Active Users (MAU), New Users, and Sticky Factor.
- Sessions: Total Sessions (number of time your app was used on a particular day) and Average Number of Sessions Per Daily Active User (DAU).
On the other hand, Heatmaps.io provides the following key features:
- View all touches heatmap
- View pinch gesture statistics
- View swipe gesture statistics