What is Iterable?
Who uses Iterable?
Here are some stack decisions, common use cases and reviews by companies and developers who chose Iterable in their tech stack.
Hi there, we are a seed-stage startup in the personal development space. I am looking at building the marketing stack tool to have an accurate view of the user experience from acquisition through to adoption and retention for our upcoming React Native Mobile app. We qualify for the startup program of Segment and Mixpanel, which seems like a good option to get rolling and scale for free to learn how our current 60K free members will interact in the new subscription-based platform. I was considering AppsFlyer for attribution, and I am now looking at an affordable yet scalable Mobile Marketing tool vs. building in-house. Braze looks great, so does Leanplum, but the price points are 30K to start, which we can't do. I looked at OneSignal, but it doesn't have user flow visualization. I am now looking into Urban Airship and Iterable. Any advice would be much appreciated!
- Triggered, blast and drip campaign emails
- Mobile push notifications
- Seamless multi-channel campaigns
- Scales to hundreds of millions of subscribers
- Drag-and-drop campaign designer
- Instant subscriber segmentation
- A/B testing of all campaign aspects
- WYSIWYG email template editor
- Flexible API
- Real time reporting and revenue tracking