What is Radar.io?
Developer-friendly, privacy-first geofencing and geocoding that helps product and growth teams build amazing location-based app experiences.
Radar.io is a tool in the Mapping APIs category of a tech stack.
Who uses Radar.io?
Mixpanel, Amplitude, Cloud Functions for Firebase, Google Cloud Functions, and Salesforce Marketing Cloud are some of the popular tools that integrate with Radar.io. Here's a list of all 9 tools that integrate with Radar.io.
Why developers like Radar.io?
Here’s a list of reasons why companies and developers use Radar.io
Be the first to leave a pro
- Support for unlimited geofences, polygon geofences, stop detection, and more
- Use our place database to detect when a user visits a place, chain, or category
- Location tracking and context built for flexibility and scale
- Open-source iOS, Android, and web SDKs abstract away the cross-platform differences between location services
- Visualize, analyze, and segment your location data
Radar.io Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Radar.io?
See all alternatives
Create rich applications and stunning visualisations of your data, leveraging the comprehensiveness, accuracy, and usability of Google Maps and a modern web platform that scales as you grow.
We make it possible to pin travel spots on Pinterest, find restaurants on Foursquare, and visualize data on GitHub.
OpenStreetMap is built by a community of mappers that contribute and maintain data about roads, trails, cafés, railway stations, and much more, all over the world.