What is Leanplum?
Our integrated solution delivers meaningful engagement across messaging and the in-app experience. We offer Messaging, Automation, App Editing, Personalization, A/B Testing, and Analytics.
Leanplum is a tool in the Mobile A/B Testing category of a tech stack.
Who uses Leanplum?
7 companies reportedly use Leanplum in their tech stacks, including The Techstars Stack, Leanplum, and Trainline OLTP.
8 developers on StackShare have stated that they use Leanplum.
Segment, Marketo, Datanyze, Branch Metrics, and Cardhop are some of the popular tools that integrate with Leanplum. Here's a list of all 5 tools that integrate with Leanplum.
Why developers like Leanplum?
Here’s a list of reasons why companies and developers use Leanplum
Be the first to leave a pro
- Messaging - Deliver messages across multiple channels and increase relevancy by coordinating with in-app content.
- Automation - Respond to in-app activities at scale during every stage of the customer journey.
- App Editing - Take full control of your app experience without developer resources or App Store resubmissions.
- Personalization - Unlock the power of mobile with context and personalization enabled by a rich user profile.
- A/B Testing - Test everything, in and out of your app, from mobile messaging to UI content.
- Analytics - Collect a real-time understanding of user activity with insights designed to drive marketing action.
Leanplum Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Leanplum?
See all alternatives
Mixpanel is an advanced analytics service that helps improve web and mobile applications by tracking how users interact & engage with them.
Optimizely is the market leader in digital experience optimization, helping digital leaders and Fortune 100 companies alike optimize their digital products, commerce, and campaigns with a fully featured experimentation platform.
Firebase is a cloud service designed to power real-time, collaborative applications. Simply add the Firebase library to your application to gain access to a shared data structure; any changes you make to that data are automatically synchronized with the Firebase cloud and with other clients within milliseconds.
A/B testing & feature release management for mobile product teams. Know what works before a full release. Test and refine everything in your app. Reduce dependence on developers; accelerate development cycles. Get insights from your users.
We’ve built the smartest, most aware, precise, easy-to-use, scalable, secure and powerful push messaging platform on the planet. Our Push messaging platform leverages all that is unique about mobile as a channel, and that lights the spark to create meaningful and valuable mobile experiences. We help put your app in front of your users at the right time, and in the right place to drive usage and brand engagement.