What is Testrail?
TestRail helps you manage and track your software testing efforts and organize your QA department. Its intuitive web-based user interface makes it easy to create test cases, manage test runs and coordinate your entire testing process.
Testrail is a tool in the Test Management category of a tech stack.
Who uses Testrail?
18 companies use Testrail in their tech stacks, including PedidosYa, Farfetch, and Empatel.
GitHub, Bitbucket, Jira, Bugzilla, and Redmine are some of the popular tools that integrate with Testrail. Here's a list of all 8 tools that integrate with Testrail.
Why developers like Testrail?
Here’s a list of reasons why companies and developers use Testrail
- Efficiently manage test cases, plans and runs
- Boost testing productivity significantly
- Get real-time insights into your testing progress
- Integrates with your issue tracker & test automation
Testrail Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Testrail?
Traditional test management software is complicated. We’ve given you only the essential tools to manage your test cases in a simple and efficient way.
- No public GitHub repository available -