What is SignalFx?
We provide operational intelligence for today’s elastic architectures through monitoring specifically designed for microservices and containers with: -powerful and proactive alerting -metrics aggregation -visualization into time series data
SignalFx is a tool in the Performance Monitoring category of a tech stack.
Who uses SignalFx?
7 companies reportedly use SignalFx in their tech stacks, including Yelp, Clever, and Hudl Web Stack.
32 developers on StackShare have stated that they use SignalFx.
Python, Node.js, Docker, Java, and Slack are some of the popular tools that integrate with SignalFx. Here's a list of all 61 tools that integrate with SignalFx.
Pros of SignalFx
World class customer support
Easy to install
- Beautiful streaming visualizations
- Meaningful, fast alerting using SignalFlow analytics
- High resolution metrics up to 1 sec
- Filter & aggregate by dimesions like source, geo, customer, etc
- Build custom real-time analytics pipelines
- Use dynamic alert thresholds like moving averages
- Get alerts in PagerDuty, VictorOps, HipChat, Slack, & more
- Overlay events like alerts, pushes, CI runs, etc
- Integrations with AWS services, Docker, Mesos, Kubernetes, Kafka, Cassandra, Mongo, MySQL & much more
- Use OSS agents and metrics libraries like collectd, StatsD, etc
- Provides OSS libraries in Java, Python, Go, Node, Ruby, etc
- Provides OSS proxy to consume existing metrics
- REST API
SignalFx Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to SignalFx?
See all alternatives
Datadog is the leading service for cloud-scale monitoring. It is used by IT, operations, and development teams who build and operate applications that run on dynamic or hybrid cloud infrastructure. Start monitoring in minutes with Datadog!
Prometheus is a systems and service monitoring system. It collects metrics from configured targets at given intervals, evaluates rule expressions, displays the results, and can trigger alerts if some condition is observed to be true.
It provides the leading platform for Operational Intelligence. Customers use it to search, monitor, analyze and visualize machine data.
Cloud-based machine data analytics platform that enables companies to proactively identify availability and performance issues in their infrastructure, improve their security posture and enhance application rollouts. Companies using Sumo Logic reduce their mean-time-to-resolution by 50% and can save hundreds of thousands of dollars, annually. Customers include Netflix, Medallia, Orange, and GoGo Inflight.
It helps gather timing data needed to troubleshoot latency problems in service architectures. Features include both the collection and lookup of this data.