What is Sumo Logic?
Who uses Sumo Logic?
Sumo Logic Integrations
Why developers like Sumo Logic?
Here are some stack decisions, common use cases and reviews by companies and developers who chose Sumo Logic in their tech stack.
Logentries, LogDNA, Timber.io, Papertrail and Sumo Logic provide free pricing plan for #Heroku application. You can add these applications as add-ons very easily. I use Logentries because it provides #Logback appender for java applications.
Sumo Logic's features
- Ability to collect data from on-premise sources, private/public/hybrid clouds, and SaaS/PaaS environments
- Real-time continuous query engine that constantly updates dashboards and reports for immediate visualization
- Anomaly detection engine that enables companies to proactively uncover events without writing rules
- LogReduce, our pattern-recognition engine, that distills tens/hundreds of thousands of log messages into a set of patterns for easier issue identification and resolution
- The ability to support data bursts on-demand with our elastic log processing architecture
- Real-time alerts and notifications