What is Splunk Cloud?
If you're looking for all the benefits of Splunk® Enterprise with all the benefits of software-as-a-service, then look no further. Splunk Cloud is backed by a 100% uptime SLA, scales to over 10TB/day, and offers a highly secure environment.
Splunk Cloud is a tool in the Log Management category of a tech stack.
Who uses Splunk Cloud?
13 companies reportedly use Splunk Cloud in their tech stacks, including Splunk, SendHub, and Authy.
74 developers on StackShare have stated that they use Splunk Cloud.
Splunk Cloud Integrations
Datadog, AWS CloudFormation, AWS CloudTrail, Cloud Foundry, and VictorOps are some of the popular tools that integrate with Splunk Cloud. Here's a list of all 13 tools that integrate with Splunk Cloud.
Why developers like Splunk Cloud?
Here’s a list of reasons why companies and developers use Splunk Cloud
Splunk Cloud's Features
- Splunk Cloud delivers all the features of award-winning Splunk® Enterprise, as a cloud-based service. The platform provides access to various apps and enables centralized visibility across cloud, hybrid and on-premises environments
- Instant: Instant trial and instant conversion from POC to production
- Secure: Completed SOC2 Type 2 Attestation*. Dedicated cloud environments for each customer
- Reliable: 100% uptime SLA. All the features of Splunk Enterprise, including apps, APIs, SDKs. 10TB+/day scalability and up to 10x bursting over licensed data volumes**
- Hybrid: Centralized visibility across Splunk Cloud (SaaS) and Splunk Enterprise (software)
Splunk Cloud Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Splunk Cloud?
See all alternatives
Cloud-based machine data analytics platform that enables companies to proactively identify availability and performance issues in their infrastructure, improve their security posture and enhance application rollouts. Companies using Sumo Logic reduce their mean-time-to-resolution by 50% and can save hundreds of thousands of dollars, annually. Customers include Netflix, Medallia, Orange, and GoGo Inflight.
Splunk Enterprise delivers massive scale and speed to give you the real-time insights needed to boost productivity, security, profitability and competitiveness.
The world's most popular cloud-based log management service delivers application intelligence.
Logstash is a tool for managing events and logs. You can use it to collect logs, parse them, and store them for later use (like, for searching). If you store them in Elasticsearch, you can view and analyze them with Kibana.
Papertrail helps detect, resolve, and avoid infrastructure problems using log messages. Papertrail's practicality comes from our own experience as sysadmins, developers, and entrepreneurs.