What is Splunk Cloud?
Who uses Splunk Cloud?
Splunk Cloud Integrations
Here are some stack decisions, common use cases and reviews by companies and developers who chose Splunk Cloud in their tech stack.
We would like to detect unusual config changes that can potentially cause production outage.
Such as, SecurityGroup new allow/deny rule, AuthZ policy change, Secret key/certificate rotation, IP subnet add/drop. The problem is the source of all of these activities is different, i.e., AWS IAM, Amazon EC2, internal prod services, envoy sidecar, etc.
Which of the technology would be best suitable to detect only IMP events (not all activity) from various sources all workload running on AWS and also Splunk Cloud?
Splunk Cloud's Features
- Splunk Cloud delivers all the features of award-winning Splunk® Enterprise, as a cloud-based service. The platform provides access to various apps and enables centralized visibility across cloud, hybrid and on-premises environments
- Instant: Instant trial and instant conversion from POC to production
- Secure: Completed SOC2 Type 2 Attestation*. Dedicated cloud environments for each customer
- Reliable: 100% uptime SLA. All the features of Splunk Enterprise, including apps, APIs, SDKs. 10TB+/day scalability and up to 10x bursting over licensed data volumes**
- Hybrid: Centralized visibility across Splunk Cloud (SaaS) and Splunk Enterprise (software)