What is Loggly?
It is a SaaS solution to manage your log data. There is nothing to install and updates are automatically applied to your Loggly subdomain.
Loggly is a tool in the Log Management category of a tech stack.
Who uses Loggly?
122 companies reportedly use Loggly in their tech stacks, including Instacart, Accenture, and Figma.
144 developers on StackShare have stated that they use Loggly.
Amazon S3, Heroku, New Relic, PagerDuty, and Fastly are some of the popular tools that integrate with Loggly. Here's a list of all 22 tools that integrate with Loggly.
Pros of Loggly
Centralized log management
Easy to setup
Json log support
Love the product
Easy to setup and use
No alerts in free plan
Backup to S3
Aug 5 2016 at 4:07AM
- See what your application is doing during development
- Catch exceptions and track execution flow
- Graph and report on the number of errors generated
- Search across multiple deployments
- Narrow down on specific issues
- Investigate root cause analysis
- Monitor for specific events and errors
- Trigger alerts based on occurrences and investigate for resolutions
- Track site traffic and capacity
- Measure application performance
- A rich set of RESTful APIs which make data from applications easy to query
- Supports oAuth authentication for third-party applications development (View our Chrome Extension with NewRelic)
Loggly Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Loggly?
See all alternatives
It provides the leading platform for Operational Intelligence. Customers use it to search, monitor, analyze and visualize machine data.
Kibana is an open source (Apache Licensed), browser based analytics and search dashboard for Elasticsearch. Kibana is a snap to setup and start using. Kibana strives to be easy to get started with, while also being flexible and powerful, just like Elasticsearch.
Centralize and aggregate all your log files for 100% visibility. Use our powerful query language to search through terabytes of log data to discover and analyze important information.
Elasticsearch is a distributed, RESTful search and analytics engine capable of storing data and searching it in near real time. Elasticsearch, Kibana, Beats and Logstash are the Elastic Stack (sometimes called the ELK Stack).
The world’s best software and DevOps teams rely on New Relic to move faster, make better decisions and create best-in-class digital experiences. If you run software, you need to run New Relic. More than 50% of the Fortune 100 do too.