What is Loggly?
Who uses Loggly?
Why developers like Loggly?
Here are some stack decisions, common use cases and reviews by companies and developers who chose Loggly in their tech stack.
We log things of importance to loggly. It's a nice one-stop place to search into errors, exceptions, and expectations. Loggly
- See what your application is doing during development
- Catch exceptions and track execution flow
- Graph and report on the number of errors generated
- Search across multiple deployments
- Narrow down on specific issues
- Investigate root cause analysis
- Monitor for specific events and errors
- Trigger alerts based on occurrences and investigate for resolutions
- Track site traffic and capacity
- Measure application performance
- A rich set of RESTful APIs which make data from applications easy to query
- Supports oAuth authentication for third-party applications development (View our Chrome Extension with NewRelic)